Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Packing!

It's time. I can't believe we are packing our suitcases to get our baby girl. Most of you know I am a bundle of nerves on an everyday basis and much worse when faced with uncertainty. The thought of leaving my boys, flying so faraway, meeting our daughter, bringing her home, parenting three kids, her health, her bonding, her adjustment, I could go on and on with my worries. I am also really happy that the time has come, let's get this show on the road!
A quick thank you to all our friends and family for the support now, the meals later :), and for the prayers. I will try to post again from Seoul!

5 comments:

  1. A, I am very excited for you all! No matter what hardships may come along, it is a wonderful journey, and you've been walking (ok, sometimes jumping :)) it gracefully. Your 3 children are blessed to have you as a mom! I will continue to keep you and Gene in my prayers as you travel to bring your daughter home. Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. A- I am so with you girl! I have so many worries I almost can't get excited about going to get our son! Hang in there, it'll all work out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you and for little Shea who will have you and Gene for parents. I trust that once Shea is in your arms, calmness will return. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete